Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1/2 Price Wine???!!!

In order to shave off some inventory...I've decided to discount about 500 selections of my 1500 selection list. I know, it's hard to believe, but it's the right thing to do right now. We're in a recession, and the general public are not able to go spend $250 on a bottle of wine right now. So, come into the Oakroom and spend $125 on that bottle you love. Meanwhile, our Chef, Bobby Benjamin, has created a menu that is much gentler on the pocketbook, but exceeds the expectations of a AAA Five Diamond rated establishment. Kudos to Chef Bobby.

We are doing 3 courses for $39 and $45, as well as a la carte. Our five course Chef's tasting is only $85!

I'm very proud of what we are doing here at The Oakroom and I hope Louisville will take advantage of this gem and all it has to offer.

No comments: